You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- The $5.00 coin contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- The dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The $5 Gold coin features the Capitol dome, along with the dual dates 1789 and 1989. The Silver dollar features the Statue of Freedom that towers atop the Capitol dome. On the half dollar is a detailed bust of the Statue of Freedom.
- Reverse: On the $5 Gold coin is the majestic eagle in the old Senate chamber. Shown on the Silver dollar is the Mace of the House of Representatives, which resides in the House Chamber whenever the House is in session and the half dollar features a full view of the Capitol Building accented by a wreath of stars.
Add this Congressional Proof 3-coin set to your cart today!
The value of coins is dependent on factors like their metal content, condition, and relative scarcity. Find U.S. coin values for coins like this elegant 3-coin Commemorative Congressional Proof set after adding this set to your collection.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Sterling Silver
From:San Diego CA
Date:Jul 14, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.