This set was issued to mark the 200th anniversary of the operation of Congress under the U.S. Constitution.
- The $5.00 coin contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- The dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The $5 Gold coin features the Capitol dome, along with the dual dates 1789 and 1989. The Silver dollar features the Statue of Freedom that towers atop the Capitol dome. On the half dollar is a detailed bust of the Statue of Freedom.
- Reverse: On the $5 Gold coin is the majestic eagle in the old Senate chamber. Shown on the Silver dollar is the Mace of the House of Representatives, which resides in the House Chamber whenever the House is in session and the half dollar features a full view of the Capitol Building accented by a wreath of stars.
Add this Congressional Proof 3-coin set to your cart today!