2013 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Tasmanian Devil Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The third release in The Perth Mint's "Endangered and Extinct" series features a colorized Tasmanian devil, beautifully depicted on 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and displayed in a wooden case.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a high-gloss wooden case accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, country and year.
- Reverse: Features two colorized Tasmanian devils in a forest.
- Guaranteed by the Tuvalu government.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Tasmanian Devil Proof coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.