Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2013 Year of the Snake Gold coin features a red and black colored snake with bamboo. Selective colorization adds to the charm and beauty of this coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in an original display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a snake curled amongst grass and bamboo shoots. The Chinese character for “snake” and the inscription “Year of the Snake” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
These superb releases are perfect for people born in “snake” years – 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013. People born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.