- Product Details
Product DetailsMade by Hoffman & Hoffman in the early 1980s. The logo has the company name of Hoffman and Hoffman surrounding the alchemy symbol. Alchemy was a medieval science of trying to turn lead into Gold.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes protected in plastic.
- Obverse: Features an alchemy symbol and a stylized unicorn reminiscent of the style of ancient coins.
- Reverse: Displays the weight and purity along with a date.
Protect your Silver while in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel desiccants.
These types of rounds tend not to last long due to their collectability and rarity, add this round to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
I like unique rounds so this is great for me, but it certainly is very worn and comes at a high premium.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Hard to Sell
- Generic Brand
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.