1 oz Platinum Bar - Johnson Matthey (In Assay)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Johnson Matthey was a leading independent refiner of Precious Metals and is known for its exceptional quality and high standards. APMEX offers these impeccable bars complete with an assay card to guarantee each bar's authenticity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Bars come sealed in a protective plastic assay card. Multiples of 25 come in a plastic box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the Johnson Matthey logo (JM initials next to crossed hammers), as well as the weight and purity. A unique serial number is also included for added security.
- Reverse: Displays the diagonally repeating JM logo (about seven fully visible).
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
Protect and display this beautiful Platinum bar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Johnson Matthey has long been trusted in the world of Precious Metals, so put your trust in a popular product. Add this 1 oz Platinum bar to your investment portfolio today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Johnson and Matthety collector
Date:Dec 16, 2015
Date:Dec 15, 2014
First Platinum purchase thanks to spot on metals being low during this time frame. Highly recognizable brand in assay couldn't resist. Not a proof or shiny finish but knew that, it is attractive to me. I still favor the ARGOR HERAEUS kinebar but to have Platinum this is one of the best that's been around and respected.
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- None At All
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.