1994 Mexico 1/4 oz Gold Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product Details1994 1/4 oz Gold Libertads have a mintage of 2,500 coins. Due to their limited mintage, Gold Libertads are rarely seen in the U.S., especially low mintage, back-dated Libertads.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Back-dated Libertads are even more difficult to come across. Add this 1994 1/4 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Money Collector
Date:Apr 4, 2015
These are great bullion coins in that they display the winged angel similar to that of the large gold Centenarios. I think this is one of the most beautiful designs that is on the planet. Also a benefit is that this is a popular coin which will make it easy to sell when the time comes.
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.