- Product Details
Product DetailsThis limited bi-metal Proof coin set is a must have for all elasmobranchologists (aka shark biologists.) This attractive coin was struck by the Perth Mint to pay tribute to the most feared predator in the ocean: the great white shark.
- Contains 1.5 oz of .999 fine Gold and 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 500 pieces!
- Comes with a replica great white shark tooth in a wood display case.
- Reverse: Features an inset of Silver depicting a great white shark breaking through the waves with dorsal fins along the outer rim.
- Obverse: Displays the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Coin is legal tender backed by the Cook Islands government.
This coin celebrates the bicentennial of the return of Captain James Cook following his second Pacific Ocean Voyage. Add this unique bi-metal Great White Shark Proof Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.