|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- Worldwide mintage of only 11,455 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Design by Miley Busiek features a male eagle carrying an olive branch, flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Burnished American Gold Eagle by adding a pack of these cotton gloves or dehumidifier crystals to your order.
Burnished Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design with their distinctive look and feel from regular business strike Gold Eagles. Add this 1/2 oz Burnished American Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||SP - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.