- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Add this 2013 1/4 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
84% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Johnny Coin Collector
Date:Jan 6, 2014
Thrilled to own a beautiful coin that had such a limited mintage but The condition did not live up to what I've become accustomed to from Apmex. Huge nic in the side but I guess the less there is of a particular coin the less chance you'll get one in mint condition..
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.