These Silver American Eagles have a "W" mintmark and are struck on specially burnished blanks at the West Point Mint. Each coin is graded a perfect Mint State-70 by NGC with the First Releases designation.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin, and the First Releases designation indicates that this coin was among the first shipped from the mint.
- A special burnished finish sets this coin apart from the bullion Silver Eagles.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Note - NGC uses the terms Early Releases and First Releases interchangeably, but both have the same meaning. Coins in this listing may have either label.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this 2013 Burnished Silver Eagle to your cart today!