- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Unique enhanced finish features the timeless Walking Liberty design highlighted by a variety of surface finishes, bringing new beauty to this popular coin.
- Graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS and encapsulated to ensure the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- FirstStrike® designation guarantees this Silver Eagle was issued within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features Adolph A. Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wrapped in an American flag, walking elegantly as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic American Bald Eagle shown below 13 small stars, symbolizing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Store your 2013-W Silver Eagle coin securely with a PCGS Storage Box, made to perfectly fit up to 20 graded slabs.
Bring a piece of iconic U.S. coinage designs to your collection by adding this 2013-W Silver American Eagle graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS with an Enhanced Finish to your cart today!
2013-W Silver Eagle MS-70 PCGS (FS, Enhanced Finish)
Silver American Eagles are one of the most popular coin series in world history. They have been produced by the U.S. Mint since 1986, with an design that is widely admired and appreciated by many people across various cultures for its utilization on Adolph A Weinman’s Walking Liberty design. Weinman’s design was revived after nearly three-quarters of a centuries to be featured on these unique coins ever so beautifully designed by our nation's finest artists.
Silver American Eagles are considered a legal tender with a value of $1 USD, making them one of the only Silver bullion coins in the world to be guaranteed for its purity and weight by a government agency.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.