Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in an attractive Asian inspired case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 28,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A galloping horse and the Chinese symbol for horse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This is a perfect gift for those born in 1906, 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014. Add this 2014 1 oz Silver Lunar Horse Proof coin to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 17, 2017
Item is presented nicely in box,w/coa, but I do not like large oriental mark above artwork. It's crowding.I was attracted because I like horses & coin was priced well, but the artwork is cartoonish. Not my favorite piece, but I will add it to my collection.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Unattractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.