2014 Canada 1 oz Silver $15 Lunar Horse Proof (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Part of the Royal Canadian Mint's popular Lunar series featuring coins of the Chinese zodiac, this .9999 pure Silver coin is the 5th coin of the series. Canadian artist Aries Cheung has created a reverse design that captures the essence of the animal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in an attractive Asian inspired case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 28,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A galloping horse and the Chinese symbol for horse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This is a perfect gift for those born in 1906, 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014. Add this 2014 1 oz Silver Lunar Horse Proof coin to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 17, 2017
Item is presented nicely in box,w/coa, but I do not like large oriental mark above artwork. It's crowding.I was attracted because I like horses & coin was priced well, but the artwork is cartoonish. Not my favorite piece, but I will add it to my collection.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Unattractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.