Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 26,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley right facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The Platinum Maple Leaf offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this popular 1988 1 oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.