2013 Canada 1/2 oz Silver $10 Orca (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
This is the tenth coin in the 12-coin "O Canada" series featuring a massive Orca Whale.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc showing a side view of a powerful breaching orca. Facing toward the left side of the coin, the massive sea mammal is entirely outside of the water with the exception of its tail. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “10 DOLLARS,” as well as a small stylized orca tail fin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver $10 Orca coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.