The Silver Kookaburra series features a unique design each year focusing on the interesting Australian native, the kookaburra. This edition also features a special privy mark celebrating 2014 as the Year of the Horse in the Chinese lunar calendar.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra sitting on a tree branch surrounded by leaves. Also bears a horse privy mark that celebrates 2014 as the Lunar Year of the Horse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Perth Mint has issued a strict mintage cap of 50,000 coins, which means no more will be minted. Add this privy marked 2014 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Privy Mark 1 oz Silver Kookaburras. Shop Privy Mark 1 oz Silver Kookaburras and learn how to build your investment strategy.