2013 Canada 1/2 oz Silver $10 Holiday Season
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe last coin in the 12-coin "O Canada" series features a horse-drawn sleigh ride scene.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 40,000 Coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Doug Geldart presents the scene of a Canadian city street in the winter holiday season. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “10 DOLLARS.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
These back dated coins are becoming more difficult to locate. Add this Proof 1/2 oz Silver $10 Holiday Season coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.