- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $100 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add this 2014 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 24, 2014
Date:Jun 10, 2014
There's a strike going on in South America with the mine workers the price is going to continue upward due to the reduced supply. Invest while it is still affordable.
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.