2014 Australia 1 oz Silver Opal Tasmanian Devil Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the fifth of a new eight coin series featuring Australia’s favorite nocturnal animals.
Limited mintage of only 8,000 coins!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a prestigious display case, a light turns on as you open the case, highlighting the opal design and symbolizing moonlight, shining down on the nocturnal Tasmanian Devil.
- The display case is packaged inside an illustrated shipper with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: This Silver coin features an inner panel design of a Tasmanian Devil in pure Australian opal. The outer panel of the coin depicts native soft trees and wattle leaves, a full moon and the Southern Cross - a renowned star group which is only visible in the Southern hemisphere, designed by Aleysha Howarth.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian Mint.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 16, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.