2007 Canada Gold $300 Olympic Ideals PF-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This beautiful coin features a proof finish and ultra cameo impression, making it a rare gem and a must have for the avid coin collector.
Today, the Olympic Games are one of the most spectacular events in the world. Through sport, they display the very best of humanity, tolerance, respect and friendship, ideals to inspire and unite the world.
- Weighs 1.125 oz, which is comprised of 58.33% Gold.
- Graded a near perfect PF-69 UCAM by NGC, may or may not come with wood box.
- Mintage of this coin is only 953.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A beautiful design of the Olympic torch with faces around the rim.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $300 Olympic Ideals coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.