2013 2-Coin Silver Eagle Set SP/PF-70 NGC (West Point)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This set, celebrating the 75th anniversary of the West Point Mint, contains special Reverse Proof and Enhanced Finish versions of the Silver Eagle. Both coins have been graded a perfect 70 by NGC.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 2 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the flawless condition of these coins.
- Reverse Proof and Enhanced Uncirculated finishes are offered exclusively in this anniversary set.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle Set in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this 75th anniversary set features a pair of stunning new finishes. Add the NGC SP/PF-70 Silver Eagle set to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 7, 2016
THANKYOU! APMEX for stocking this set as well as the BLACK NGC RETRO set & the PGCS set in perfect 70 grades at reasonable prices
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.