2006-P 1 oz Reverse Proof Silver Eagle (Capsule Only)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFeaturing one of the most beloved designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle saw instant popularity upon its 1986 release. First released in 2006, the Reverse Proof finish brings new beauty to this classic design.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Originally sold only as part of a 3-coin set, this listing provides the opportunity to buy this coin alone. The coin will come in a protective plastic capsule.
- Unique reverse proof finish brings stunning new visual appeal to this timeless design.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
One of the most popular designs in all of American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this 2006-P Reverse Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.