2003 Canada 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These 1/2 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leafs come sealed in the original plastic as issued from the Royal Canadian Mint. This fractional Gold Maple Leaf had a mintage of just 32,470 coins, giving it added collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come sealed in original plastic from the mint.
- Mintage of 32,470 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 2003 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.