1990 Canada 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFractional Gold Maple Leafs have a lower mintage than the full ounce issues, adding collectibility to the iconic design. This 1990 1/2 oz Gold Maple has a mintage of just 174,400 coins and comes sealed in the Royal Canadian Mint's original plastic.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come sealed in original plastic from the mint.
- Mintage of 174,400 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 1990 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.