1 oz Gold Round - Engelhard (Prospector, In Assay)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsEngelhard rounds are rarely seen in assay cards making them highly sought after by Gold enthusiasts. Engelhard rounds are no longer being produced, which adds an aspect of collectibility to their strong bullion appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 or .999+ fine Gold.
- Individual rounds are presented in a sealed protective assay package.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Gold prospector design of a man panning for Gold.
- Reverse: Displays the Engelhard logo along with the weight and Gold purity.
- These rounds are secondary market and may be slightly different in quality and packaging due to age.
Handle your Gold rounds with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your cart.
Engelhard rounds are a great way to acquire collectible bullion. Add this hard to find 1 oz Gold round from Engelhard to your investment portfolio today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:An Engelhard Lover
Date:Sep 23, 2016
I received exactly what I ordered. The condition of my 1984 Propector was excellent. You can get these with or without the assay package. Personally, I would spend the extra money to get it in a sealed protective assay package.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.