- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 or .999+ fine Gold.
- Individual rounds are presented in a protective assay package.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Gold prospector design of a man panning for Gold.
- Reverse: Displays the Engelhard logo along with the weight and Gold purity.
- Due to age the plastic may become unsealed and as a result, it is not uncommon for staples to be present to keep the integrity of the packaging together. Note that this does not have an adverse effect on the quality and value of this item.
Handle your Gold rounds with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your cart.
Engelhard rounds are a great way to acquire collectible bullion. Add this hard to find 1 oz Gold round from Engelhard to your investment portfolio today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:An Engelhard Lover
Date:Sep 23, 2016
I received exactly what I ordered. The condition of my 1984 Propector was excellent. You can get these with or without the assay package. Personally, I would spend the extra money to get it in a sealed protective assay package.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.