1998 Canada 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese 1/2 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leafs come sealed in the original plastic as issued from the Royal Canadian Mint. They also have a mintage of just 65,366 coins, adding collectible appeal to their .9999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in original plastic from the mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 1998 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.