You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your 1/2 oz Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirrorlike finish. Add this Random Year 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.