- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Strict limited mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a wooden case with certificate of authenticity, all held inside a themed printed outer box.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2014 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The original image of Donald Duck in his trademark sailor suit, which he wore throughout his storied career. His image is set against a proof background with the house from the film engraved along the left side along with the Disney logo, “Donald Duck”, and “80th anniversary”.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint.
With a limited mintage, this highly anticipated coin is a must have for any Disney enthusiast. Add the 1 oz Silver Donald Duck coin to your cart today!
Disney has become one of the most collectible brands in the world as it has redefined the entertainment industry since its beginnings as a leader in American animation. From feature films to children’s toys and theme parks, the Disney logo stands as an iconic symbol of an entire era in entertainment.
The first installment of the two year series of Disney coins from the New Zealand Mint was the wildly popular Steamboat Willie Coin, featuring the legendary Mickey Mouse character as he appeared in his first film. For the 2nd installment in the series, this officially licensed Disney product commemorates one of Disney’s most internationally recognized and loved characters, Donald Fauntleroy Duck. This coin marks the celebration of the 80th anniversary of Donald’s first appearance on television in a 1934 short film called The Wise Little Hen.
Famous for his semi-intelligible speech and his mischievous and irritable personality, he is the final member of the “Fab Five” of Disney, which also includes Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy and Pluto. Donald has appeared in a total of 178 films, more than any other Disney character, and was included in TV Guide’s list “50 greatest cartoon characters of all time”.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 24, 2015
My husband and I took our family on our first Disney cruise this year. I ordered him this coin for Christmas to commentate our trip as he is an silver coin collector. It was the perfect gift. Beautiful coin with only 10,000 made. Recieved in a lovely holiday box and in a nice wooden display case. Very happy with this purchase!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
Date:Jan 19, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.