2014-W 1/2 oz Proof Gold Eleanor Roosevelt (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These 1/2 oz .9999 fine Gold coins have low mintages offering great collectibility to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Proof coin housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity .
- Obverse: Bust of Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Reverse: Depicts Mrs. Roosevelt’s right hand lighting a candle. A glowing light rises over a stylized graphic of the Earth’s curved horizon.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
These coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
Eleanor Roosevelt was born October 11, 1884, in New York City. Mrs. Roosevelt was considered the eyes, ears, and feet for her partially paralyzed husband. She reported directly and in great detail to the President regarding her many trips inside and outside the country at his request and at her own behest. Mrs. Roosevelt was a delegate to the United Nations and was proud of her work on behalf of the state of Israel.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.