2003 Canada 1/10 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsFractional Gold Maple Leafs are popular among investors and collectors. This coin has a low mintage of 26,940 coins and comes sealed in the original plastic from the Royal Canadian Mint.
The 2003 Gold Maple Leaf has one of the lowest mintages for the mint on the 1/10 oz Gold Maple Leaf.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are shipped in sealed plastic sheets. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Classic maple leaf design surrounded by "CANADA," the weight and .9999 fine purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Maple Leaf into fine jewelry.
Fractional Gold Maple Leafs have added affordability on top of their iconic beauty and high purity. Add 2003 1/10 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.