1991 Mexico 1 oz Gold Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Brilliant Uncirculated 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice for its attractive design, and mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Backdated Libertads are difficult to come across due their limited mintages.
- Limited mintage of 109,193 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The 1991 1 oz Gold Libertad has a limited mintage of 109,193 pieces. This low mintage attracts both investors and collectors making these coins scarce in the marketplace. Add this 1991 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.