- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes with a mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide mintage of only 9,534 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle perched on a Rocky Mountain pine branch superimposed over an image of the flag. This was indicated as the first time that the bald eagle and American flag have appeared together on a United States coin.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 2003-W 1/10 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.