- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Coins are .9995 fine Platinum in a Proof finish.
- Total weight is 1.85 oz.
- Come with a box and a Certificate of Authenticity
- Mintages are as follows:
* 14,912 1 oz coins
* 13,836 1/2 oz coins
* 14,873 1/4 oz coins
* 19,847 1/10 oz coins
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: John Mercanti‘s design exhibits a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: American bald eagle perched on a heraldic shield with an overflowing cornucopia embodying the good fortune of a bountiful harvest, symbols representing America’s strength and beauty.
Handle your investments with care by adding cotton gloves to your order.
The American Eagle Platinum coin in a Proof finish is the perfect addition for your portfolio. Add the 1998-W 4-Coin Proof Platinum American Eagle Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 20, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.