- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz .9995 fine Platinum, each minted in a beautiful proof finish.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule housed in the original mint issued box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum possible mintage of only 13,836 sets worldwide.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Depicts a bald eagle on the coast of New England. The eagle soars above the Atlantic Ocean, along a craggy coastline. A lighthouse completes the image, intended to represent America as a beacon to weary travelers from across the seas.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Proof American Platinum Eagle set by adding a pack of these cotton gloves or dehumidifier crystals to your order.
The Platinum Eagle design gains even more collectibility with the Proof striking of each coin. Add this beautiful 1998-W 4-Coin Proof American Platinum Eagle set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 20, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.