2015 Canada 1 oz Proof Silver $20 Beaver At Work
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Engraved in exquisite detail, this .9999 fine Silver coin celebrates one of Canada's most important national icons, the beaver, highlighted with selective coloring.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt's right facing portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Design by Canadian artist John Mardon depicting a beaver (Castor canadensis) in its natural environment.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2015 Proof Silver $20 Beaver at Work coin to your cart today!
The beaver’s brown fur can be seen in great detail thanks to the use of selective coloring. Its famously flat, paddle-like tail is partially submerged beneath the blue lake water as the beaver stands on the coarse shoreline upon its webbed hind paws. At the water’s edge, the beaver is busy using its razor-sharp incisors to cut down a tree.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.