- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed single maple leaf and the Silver purity. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a sheep.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
People born in the Year of the Sheep are known to be elegant and highly accomplished in the arts all while being wise, gentle and compassionate. Add this collectible or perfect gift to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:East Hanover, NJ
Date:Feb 18, 2015
I purchased this coin because it was new for 2015 and contained a privy mark. I was surprised by the reverse proof effect and the different lusters on both the reverse and obverse...very attractive. The Maples without a privy do not have this striking difference in tone between mirror and matte finishes. I highly recommend this coin for any collector.
- Value (low premium)
- Ease of Liquidity
- Known Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.