1 oz Copper Round - Indian Head
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
As low as $0.99 per round!
|1 - 19||$1.49||$1.51||$1.55|
|20 - 99||$1.29||$1.30||$1.34|
|100 - 499||$1.19||$1.20||$1.24|
- Product Details
Product DetailsAs low as $0.99 per round!
This Copper round provides one of the most recognizable and beloved designs in all of American coinage with the added collectible appeal of Copper while paying tribute to James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective plastic flips.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian in profile.
- Reverse: Intricate shield design consisting of the eagle’s wings behind an American shield. An American flag is featured above the wings and shield, surrounded by ring of rope and the Copper weight and purity.
Protect and display your Copper round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These popular 1 AVDP oz Copper Indian Head Rounds feature Native American icons that are rich, proud and embedded in American history. Add one to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:The Doctor
From:Fair Lawn, NJ
Date:Mar 30, 2015
This is such a novel idea. Producing copper coins with the obverses and reverses of existing gold and silver coins. I build sets of unique silver coins and when I saw these, I said "here's an opportunity to make something really special". When I put these 14 different copper pieces in the holder I made for them...wow!! What a wonderful piece of artwork! Kudos to APMEX for offering these beauties!
- Mint Condition
Date:Mar 12, 2015
The opportunity to mix and match copper pieces at one low price was excellent. This allows me the opportunity to offer these items to my customers that I could not have done if I needed to purchase 100 of the same design. The people love the variety and allows me to offer them to the public ($1.75/coin) at a great and fair price.
- Ease of Liquidity
- Mint Condition
- Known Brand
- Value (low premium)