- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This Copper round provides one of the most recognizable and beloved designs in all of American coinage with the added collectible appeal of Copper while paying tribute to James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective packaging.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian in profile.
- Reverse: Intricate shield design consisting of the eagle’s wings behind an American shield. An American flag is featured above the wings and shield, surrounded by ring of rope and the Copper weight and purity.
Protect and display your Copper round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These popular 1 AVDP oz Copper Indian Head Rounds feature Native American icons that are rich, proud and embedded in American history. Add one to your cart today!
97% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Jose CA
Date:Jul 23, 2018
These copper rounds are really neat. The designs are great, and they look really good. I bought all of the copper rounds APMEX offers and they are all is great shape and come in plastic bag with bar code. I hope APMEX makes more available.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
Posted By:The Doctor
From:Fair Lawn, NJ
Date:Mar 30, 2015
This is such a novel idea. Producing copper coins with the obverses and reverses of existing gold and silver coins. I build sets of unique silver coins and when I saw these, I said "here's an opportunity to make something really special". When I put these 14 different copper pieces in the holder I made for them...wow!! What a wonderful piece of artwork! Kudos to APMEX for offering these beauties!
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.