- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in layers of copper-nickel bonded to an inner core of copper.
- The coins are packaged in a U.S. Mint presentation box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts an Old West U.S. Marshal and a horse in the upper left and a modern female U.S. Marshal wearing tactical gear in the lower right.
- Reverse: Features Lady Justice holding the scale of justice in her left hand and the U.S. Marshals Service star in her right.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
A perfect gift for any American history fan. Add this U.S. Marshals Service 1/2 Dollar Clad Commemorative coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.