2015 Mexico 1/10 oz Silver Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Silver Libertad is Mexico's treasured coin and this 2015 fractional release continues the beloved Libertad series that began in 1982. Cherished for its stunning design and limited mintage, 1/10 oz Silver Libertads are great collector's items!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people, the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Handle your 1/10 oz Silver Libertads with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1/10 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2015 1/10 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 19, 2015
No matter what, the Libertads are always a good investment and, until they increase the Mintage; I'll be buying them! They just keep gaining in popularity... And value, which is always nice. The price over spot seems a lot, but they are typically worth more in a month.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.