2000 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf Fireworks Privy BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSince its release in 1979, the 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf has appealed to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year 2000.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity along with a fireworks privy mark under the right side of the leaf.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Start off the New Year off with a bang! Add this 2000 Canadian 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf with Fireworks Privy Mark to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.