2003 Australia 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Goat BU (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Perth Mint is known worldwide for their popular lunar series, which began in 1996. This 2003 edition features the goat and contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold. This small Gold coin has a limited mintage of just 17,892 coins.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The 2003 Gold Lunar Year of the Goat features a goat walking through grass, designed by Travis Farley.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
Celebrate those traits by adding the 2003 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Goat to your cart today!
The birth years for people ruled by the goat include 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and calm.
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:magpie, now goldbuggy yahoo
Date:Feb 2, 2018
my lunar animal, this small coin is proof quality. while small, every detail clear, brilliant. affordable memorable coin. happy i bought six as they are a limited edition. Cannot go wrong with Australian lunar coins, any denomination.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.