- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes In plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features an image of a snake ready to strike out at its prey from a tree branch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Proudly display your 1 oz Year of the Snake Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
Add this beautiful 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Snake coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2001 is the Year of the Snake and includes those born in 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013. People born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.