- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Perth Mint, known worldwide for their Gold Lunar Series, produced just 19,281 of these 2001 1/10 oz Gold Year of the Snake coins, adding further collectibility to the yearly changing designs.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value, Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features an image of a snake on a tree branch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
Add this 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Snake coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, the Year of the Snake includes those born in 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013. People born under this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Perth mint makes the highest quality coins bar none. It can get pricy sometimes.
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Quite Pricy
Absolutely outstanding series of mintages available in several weights, and stunning detail...a must have in any serious snake coin collection. Five stars all the way!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.