2004 Australia 2 oz Silver Year of the Monkey BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis sixth release of the Series I 12-Coin series has a mintage of 18,124 coins adding collectibility to its Silver value!
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 18,124 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a monkey on a tree branch. The Chinese character for "Monkey" and the inscription “Year of the Monkey" appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Begin or continue your Silver lunar collection with this large Silver coin. Add the 2004 Silver Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.