Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Reverse: Features an enwreathed crowned arms of Sardinia with the denomination below.
- Obverse: A bust of Carlo Felice, the King of Sardinia.
- Most struck at the Milan mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an historic design, these Sardinian 20 Lire coins are much more elusive than their Italian counterparts, which make these sought after by world Gold collectors. Add some of these Gold 20 Lire coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#118.1
Dates will be of our choice, 1821-1831, and limited to available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.