2000 Australia 2 oz Silver Year of the Dragon BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The second release of the Series I 12-Coin series features the Year of the Dragon coin with a low mintage of 29,110 coins.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a ‘pearl of wisdom’ and the Chinese character for ‘dragon’, design by Tony Dean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Dragon in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the Brilliant Uncirculated 2000 Australia 2 oz Silver Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 20, 2013
The Australian and Chinese Lunar series coins are good investments. Of course the Chinese coins are the original ones based on the Chinese calendar. Currently I have Dragon coins in gold, silver, and platinum from China, Australia, and Singapore. The Australian silver Dragon are very affordable and collectible because they are of high quality and widely recognized. I have two year 2000 coins and for year 2012 I bought the entire silver Dragon size series except for the two largest sizes. I will hold as an investment.
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.