1997 Australia 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Kookaburra's change designs yearly adding collectibility to the Silver content. This hefty coin has a low mintage of only 7,967 coins.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15) oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched at a nest feeding its young, designed by Milena Milan. Also includes the purity of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the Brilliant Uncirculated 1997 Australia 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 24, 2010
My third favorite design in the Kook series (behind the '08 & '07), which thankfully change every year - helps to keep them from getting stale like the American coins. The design of the '97 Kook in it's shiny proof form works really well - I especially like the forced perspective of the the fence-line. I also prefer the older profile of QEII on the obverse to the ubiquitous IRB QEII profile which is on absolutely everything nowadays.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.