In a moment that could be easily taken for granted during a hike through Canada’s many forests, this stunning coin poignantly captures a peaceful sight featuring the beloved maple leaf. This design provides beauty and tranquility in one simple movement.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A single maple leaf fluttering down from a branch onto the still waters below it, showcased by a finely-detailed engraving that recreates the veins which run along its lobes.
- The soft rippling of the water’s surface adds remarkable movement and dimension to the design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The micro engraved leaf and laser frosted text are reflected in the water, marking the first time that a design has combined traditional and micro engraving with the addition of laser frosting techniques in such a unique and innovative way. Add this innovative piece to your collection today!