Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This feat of innovation further accentuates the details of the popular reverse design while adding spectacular dimension and color to the coin.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a wooden case with a graphic beauty box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Extremely limited mintage of just 500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A beautiful iridescent hologram refracts light across two superimposed and delicately designed Maple Leafs.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This coin comes packaged in a custom beauty box that features a holographic foil leaf motif, mirroring the innovative holographic effect found on the reverse image of the coin. Add this 2015 1 kilo Maple Leaf Forever Silver coin to your cart today!
With their five deeply divided lobes and dentate leaf margins, each Silver maple leaf is an image of delicate natural beauty as one leaf lies superimposed over the other. A struck hologram across the entirety of the engraved leaf’s undulating surface allows natural light to be refracted from different angles as the coin is tilted from side to side, creating an iridescent rainbow effect that has been enhanced by the use of multiple polishes. The overall effect is an exquisite coin that is brimming with dynamic movement, dazzling color and remarkable depth.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.