2015 Mexico 1 oz Proof Gold Libertad
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsGold Mexican Libertads are popular around the world for their classic Mexican imagery and .999 fine Gold content. The Proof Gold Libertads gain added appeal with an exceptional finish that makes the design truly shine.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective capsules.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a display box to your order.
This magnificent Proof 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2015 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:GM - numismatist
Date:May 6, 2016
With a reported mintage of only 500 (!), this is (IMO) a can't miss investment coin. In gold proof, this wonderful design is nothing short of stunning!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.