2015 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Northern Lights The Raven
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
The third and final coin in the "Story of the Northern Lights" series by Canadian artist Nathalie Bertin features a soaring raven. Struck in .9999 fine Silver using nanotechnology, the holographic sky makes for a truly unique reverse design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Limited mintage of only 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A raven in flight above an engraved coniferous mountainside, set against a sky lit by the northern lights. The raven and sky are entirely holographic.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This series features the Royal Canadian Mint’s first non-circular achromatic hologram coins. Be sure to add this spectacular piece from the iconic Royal Canadian Mint to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 8, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.