2015 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Northern Lights The Raven
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe third and final coin in the "Story of the Northern Lights" series by Canadian artist Nathalie Bertin features a soaring raven. Struck in .9999 fine Silver using nanotechnology, the holographic sky makes for a truly unique reverse design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Limited mintage of only 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A raven in flight above an engraved coniferous mountainside, set against a sky lit by the northern lights. The raven and sky are entirely holographic.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This series features the Royal Canadian Mint’s first non-circular achromatic hologram coins. Be sure to add this spectacular piece from the iconic Royal Canadian Mint to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
It's mostly a silvery coin until you place it under a light & move it around. Then you get the holographic effects. Verrry nice.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.