2015 Canada Silver Forests of Canada Boreal Balsam Poplar
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the fourth issue in a series that explores the diversity and beauty of Canada's forests. The boreal forest is what typically comes to mind when people think of Canada: a wall of conifer trees covered with snow.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The mountainous western reach of the boreal forest with a Balsam Poplar in the foreground growing in its preferred habitat—an open space near water.
- Fourth release of an eight-coin series from the Royal Canadian Mint.
Canada's forests are well-known for their beauty. Add this unique 1 oz Silver Boreal Balsam Poplar coin to your cart today!
Only a single branch is visible in this design, beautifully crafted in color to highlight the textural qualities of the tree’s bark, its emerging springtime buds and the delicate coloration of its red catkins. These drooping, cylinder-shaped flower clusters are designed for cross-pollination. Male flowers are red while female flowers are yellow, much larger, and grow on separate trees.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.